Noiz2sa As A .zip?

Flipside

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I've been looking at downloading noiz2sa for gp32 for a few days now but everywhere i look it's only avaliable to download as a rar file. The problem is the free trial of winrar only lasts 40 days and after that you either have to buy it (not an option for me) or never be able to use it again(or download a new trial).

Does anyone know where i could find noiz2sa as a zip file instead?

davey g posted on Sep 11 2004 at 04:55 PM said:
You can still use winRAR after the trial runs out.
extremegamer posted on Sep 11 2004 at 04:57 PM said:
i'm 78 days past the expire date and its fine :p

are you sure?

on download.com someone said it stopped working totally after 40 days and on the official page it says that it's only a trial.

Which version are you both using?

Last edited by a moderator:
oh right, i was just going by this in rarlabs faqs

Anyone may use this software during a test period of 40 days.
Following this test period of 40 days or less, if you wish to continue to use WinRAR, you MUST register.

i would have thought they had a timer on it so it tells you when the trial has ended and you can no longer use it.

I know that my version of winzip has a 21 day trial yet i've had it for nearly a year and it still works, it's just with winrar i wasn't sure.

oh and thanks to oedi and wolfsclaw, if it does run out at least i have 2 alternatives.

Wolfsclaw posted on Sep 11 2004 at 05:59 PM said:
http://www.7-zip.org/
simply the best (and free) (de)compressor around. of course supporting rar, and damn fast.

I second that notion. :) 7zip is darn fast and free. It may take a bit getting used to but it sure kicks lots of rear-end. ;)

Flipside posted on Sep 11 2004 at 04:26 PM said:
oh right, i was just going by this in rarlabs faqs

Anyone may use this software during a test period of 40 days.
Following this test period of 40 days or less, if you wish to continue to use WinRAR, you MUST register.

i would have thought they had a timer on it so it tells you when the trial has ended and you can no longer use it.

I know that my version of winzip has a 21 day trial yet i've had it for nearly a year and it still works, it's just with winrar i wasn't sure.

oh and thanks to oedi and wolfsclaw, if it does run out at least i have 2 alternatives.
Well, to be legal, you MUST register or delete it. But rarlabs wont stop you from being ilegel ;p

Thank you everyone, i downloaded noiz2sa and i'm loving it right now. I had some problems as gpmanager wouldn't copy the folders over(and i wasn't going to transfer every file by one by one) so i installed the smc reader i got free with the gp32 and it worked perfect.

Well, to be legal, you MUST register or delete it. But rarlabs wont stop you from being ilegel ;p

I probably will delete it after the 40 days, i absolutly hate it and it's overwritten winzip which i don't like as i prefer winzip for zip files.

Back