Not like anybody cares, but this is me!

marco23p

Still Fresh
Hello, if you are reading this you must have been really... really board, but any way I have been browsing the forums and posted somethings but no body knows who I am, some may recognize me from the IRC chat

Well the names Marco, I'm from the us, I joined the OP community because I plan to get an openpandora very soon (I'm ordering one to marrow so its not a question I'm getting one, its just gonna be a while) and also I think it would be cool to meet and talk to the people who are part of the community and hopefully some day be able to contribute to this awesome project. I am 15 years of age (well 14 but my birthday is in September) and I have a great interest in computers and technology, I am currently trying to learn programming and game creation/design but as of right now I do computer repair and I'm learning new things everyday. I have used linux many times in the past, however I use Windows 7 currently do to the fact I game very often. If it was not for games though every machine in my house would be running linux ;) I swear I would have everything from my cellphone to guinea pigs running linux :D Well then again my cell phone is android :/. Yes I love anything that's linux and opensource that people can contribute to :) .

I normally just try to get along with people and make people feel better, I try to make friends instead of argue, I don't argue often, it's only when some one is really, really pushing me. I also try to be helpful when I can. I never have bad intentions so as long as you give me respect I will give the same:)

Any way that's me, I'm looking foreword to this grate community and the openpandora project

Kindest Regards,

Marco.P

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice intro Marco.P, I'm MarioP. Enjoy your stay :)

From your history you will definitely enjoy your Pandora and hopefully it wont be too long before more boards are shipped from CC, or EvilDragon has got a German manufacturer set up and running at proper speed.

Back