Official Nintendo Magazine

fragglerok

Still Fresh
just thought id let all the uk people know that the new official nintendo magazine has a free ds case on the front that is the perfect size for a gp32 :)

frag

yeah i saw this offer when buying PSM2... i was thinking if i should get the mag for the case so i can put my gp32 in, but i just decided to get PSM2 for some uk psp updates ect... the NDS case did look like it would of fitted the gp32 snugly in the case and probable enough room for many smcs and batteries ect.

my brother brought NOM the other day. No way a gp32 would fit in that. Looks barely big enought for the ds which last time i looked seemed thinnner than the gp32. i sitll have my GBC case which fits gp32, DS or gameboy of anykind. Its brillian. Shame its shaped liek a pikachu and i nicked it from my brother :(

sam fisher posted on May 8 2005 at 09:47 AM said:
my brother brought NOM the other day. No way a gp32 would fit in that. Looks barely big enought for the ds which last time i looked seemed thinnner than the gp32. i sitll have my GBC case which fits gp32, DS or gameboy of anykind. Its brillian. Shame its shaped liek a pikachu and i nicked it from my brother :(

Actually my GP32 fits in the NOM case just fine. Not any room for smcs though just the console.

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher posted on May 8 2005 at 09:47 AM said:

fits just fine, i can get my gp32, spare smc and 2 extra batteries in there with no problem

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone tried using other DS cases for the GP? I've been looking at a few but you can't tell whether it will fit without buying it.

I might go down to the newsagents later and pick up a copy of NOM. ;)

The case is quite good although i got one anyway so ive got two cases for it. And this edition of NOM sucks. They totally ripped Another Code. and they're a bunch of hypocrites that write it. They originally said Egg Monster Heroes sucks on DS then they go on to say that they can't get hold of it quick enough.

I bought one of those aluminum PSP cases to try and fit my GP32 in... it didn't, at first, but after I removed the two foam-covered metal posts and the layer of cardboard underneath the bottom layer of foam my GP32 fit perfectly (although I have to put it in the stretchy mesh pocket thingy to keep it from rattling around).

I picked up my copy of NOM an hour ago. Fragglerok is right, you can put a spare pair of batteries in first, then the gp then a couple of smcs behind the unit.

Incase anyone is interested here's a quick photo:
DSFreebieBag.jpg

It's not bad for a freebie. It's a soft case so it won't take any major knocks but it's enough to keep it dust and scratch free.

Attachments

• DSFreebieBag.jpg
    DSFreebieBag.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 93
Back