Ok now I am jealous :/

I dont know how this has been ported, because i saw there a lot of x86 asm code [dont remember the source version]. Maybe author of the port reveal some sources and then we will try to check whats cookin' under the hood...

Hi all !

I will be able certainly to make the port for Pandora, as soon as I receive mine!

Wait and see !

OK..

Tempest 2000

Ruiner Pinball

Atari Karts

Iron Soldier 2

Breakout 2000

Alien vs Predator

Rayman

Super Burnout

Skyhammer

Power Drive Rally

Protector SE

Need i say any more.. (oh yeah.. please!)

Feel free to add any (decent) games i have forgotten.

I already have virtualjaguar running, but it is really slow on pandora.

Some guy wanted to impove that, he asked for help, I helped and got it to compile and run, but then never heard of him again...

Oh, don't think I will do any more work on this. If you want progress, poke mjohansson.

That means that you have to release the source code to whatever modifications you release, by the way.

That means that you have to release the source code to whatever modifications you release, by the way.
come on now lets not gang up on the guy before giving him chance to respond because as far as im aware he didnt say he wasnt giong to release any source code all he said was he wasnt going to work on the pandora port untill:

1. he receives a pandora
  2. he finishes more optimizations to his cannoo build

sometimes I do read these posts and see some almost unfriendly comments and I know you guys arnt really like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, maybe you're right...but there have been fiascos with the GPL before. Just ask GamePark Holdings.

Well, maybe you're right...but there have been fiascos with the GPL before. Just ask GamePark Holdings.

yes I am aware and understand this but Riviera71 is not GPH as far as im aware, so give him the benfit of the doubt untill he says he will not provide any sources :p (which is against GPL).

Back