OMAP4470 SGX drivers?

klokik

Still Fresh
Hi there, I know it's not a TI support forum but there might be developers here who can help.

Is there a way to get SGX drivers for omap4470?
It uses sgx544 but unlike in omap5 it's single core version and the core revision is 112 instead of 116.

I've compiled pvrsrvkm kernel module and it loads (the one which comes with TI processor sdk), but as for the user modules that's the problem. Trying to use the ones for dra7 leads to km crash (while doing pvrsrvinit, it can't communicate with ukernel), the ones for omap5 (for pyra) leads to configuration mismatch. Any help?

ib4: I'm a naїve gravedigger trying to get something from 4 year-old unmaintained crap.

Maybe @zmatt or @aTc may be able to point you in the right direction. JohnnyH on IRC, but not quite sure what his forum handle is.

Is there a way to get SGX drivers for omap4470?
It uses sgx544 but unlike in omap5 it's single core version and the core revision is 112 instead of 116.

As far as I know the userspace libs need to be compiled for exactly the right core configuration and revision or they simply won't work.

As far as I know the userspace libs need to be compiled for exactly the right core configuration and revision or they simply won't work.
(Sorry for possible necromancy)

Yeah, the SGX driver requires a usermode/kernelmode pair all built using exactly the same versions, even down to the core revision. And I believe that TI were the only people to use a 544SC (single core) - which is slightly different to a 544MP1 (which has the multi-core support, but only one core) - so if you can't get a driver from TI you'll likely not find them anywhere else...

Last edited:
Back