Ommpc2X Version 0.4.6

Coder_TimT

I felt that this version deserved an extra version bump and a new post. That being said, I present Ommpc2x v0.4.6. Changes follow obligatory screenshot...

ommpc-scribble.jpg

• Touchscreen now change values in options(left of value decreases, right increases)
  • Context menu on touchscreen hold allows for almost all action to take place via screen if so desired
  • New theme, scribble - parchment background with handwritten font, GANT icons because I love GANT icons.
  • Also scribble2 which is the same just with a slightly modified now playing screen to show it can be changed.
  • Also scribble_non_en because the font I really like doesn't support non-english accented characters, so I had to do something to support you guys with funny marks over you're letters. Currently, it's using the default Sans font which should be good for Latin and Cyrillic char sets. If you like the "handwritten" font in scribble, I do have a Latin only alternative skin which I will make a seperate download.
  • Skins can now share resources, so scribble2 and scribble_non_en only contain a config file. The main space hogs(the images) are shared. Skinners look here for examples. Also, skinners, I don't catch errors very well(especially around fonts) so if something is screwed up in the config file I just crash right now...let me know it you get stuck somewhere.
  • Added key binding for "flipping"the album art and displaying song info(hint, it's 'Y')
  • Decided to add support for some languages as an add-on. Basically if the TrueType Font to support the language is over 50-60K or so it becomes an add-on. Since I found a reasonably sized default font that supports Latin and Cyrillic characters, right now that means Korean since the font weighs in at almost 800K, although it compresses fairly well. Just download the lang archive and place the included files into your ommpc2x directory.
  • New French, Russian, and Korean translations
  • Thanks to sbock for the German translation and for gathering other translations.
  • Thanks to Hardyx for Spanish, Squire(German board) for Russian, Passy(German board) for French, Bizkairarra(German board?) for Basque(Euskara), and MEGADETH for Korean.
  • Thanks to everyone else for using it...

One new "caveat" introduced...sometimes the popup context menu doesn't correctly perform the desired action. When I've seen this happen it has started working again after restarted the player. Will continue to research it...

Let me know how it goes.
http://ommpc.googlecode.com/files/ommpc2x-0_4_6-gp2x.zip
http://ommpc.googlecode.com/files/ommpc2x-lang-ko-0_1.zip

Back