one tv-out cable for sale

kirkanoss

1st reply to buy in the post gets it, one 8ft Composite tv-out cable was my main cord but made a new one out of cat 5 and gold platted rca plugs and fell in love with it.

made with new composite cable and some ribbon wire from that to ext+tinybob very sturdy, asking 20 usd + shipping from usa, paypal please

0802122053.jpg0711121151.jpg0713121906.jpg

should be sold, but soon should have afew more to ship out will let you all know

If you have any more, can you put me on the list for one. Shipping to the UK, so you'll have to let me know the final price. thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested if you do decide to sell any more. Please let me know.

I'm also interested in one. Been waiting forever for this cable when I ordered it way back when, and I'm not holding my breath I'm getting it anytime soon.

I'm also interested in one. Been waiting forever for this cable when I ordered it way back when, and I'm not holding my breath I'm getting it anytime soon.

well i have asked ed http://boards.openpa...-any-info/��and the real cables should be getting made soon, but i still will be making a few more i find it fun well all but trying to solder to the dam extra tiny ext's but anyways i will pm the few that have posted here but only after i get it done so far i'am 1 for 1 with soldering to the ext i miss the tiny bobs

Last edited by a moderator:
I, too, am interested in getting one. Let me know in a PM whenever you get the chance.

Back