Oops! Boycott Germany!

Hồng Thất Công

Đả Cẩu Bổng Pháp
Ed posted this about 2 hours ago.

RbhxCF4.png

Will Pyra be affected?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheesh. The problem with boycotting is that there's a whole lot of stuff that one could boycott, mostly everything.

There's no mainstream company, bank, supermarket chain or retail organization that is devoid of corruption and dodgy practices.

Tbh, the E.U is not something I'm hugely fond of; homogenization of principles, sovereignty, compromising ideals. Money is god! God is money!

If some A-hole is suggesting boycotting the Pyra or regular German Companies it's because he's an A-hole! 

Newsflash folks...twitter is not a viable source of anything and certainly not a valid news source or mouthpiece for...well anything.

Sadly the media relate tweets as if they actually have any meaning at all.

Twitter is fine for promotion and mucking about but that's it.

Somehow I've gone on another rant here...I'll stop now!

People tweeting is in a serious matter aren't any critical mass and probably not even potential customers.
And even then, did a hashtag ever change anything? I scrolled down a bit and got tweets from 2012... guess nothing happened to Pandora sales back then, why should Pyra be affected?

People will forget this in about a week max.

Hopefully not,

I mean german companys cant some thing for the greece krisis, only these politics

I have to beocot myself as im also german..

I wants to hold the breath until the krisis is over.. :X ^^

relax, it seems to be only a request by some twitter users to boycott Germany. The case production surely won't be affected by that

Cant wee not boykot german cheese papers like "BILD" ???

They are the one who write bad about the greece,

Normal Linux Handheld Nerds, like me, have nothing to do whit this.. :(
Sorry but, you write that bad intentionally? Just pure curiosity.

So, greek went bancrupt years ago due their corruption, fals promises when joining the Euro Zone, a blown up gouvernment with almost 80% Officials and big Ship owners that don't pay any cent taxes plus greece doesn't even have a land registry office so nobody there knows who owns what house... EU supportet Greece with hundreds ob Billion Euros, Germany alone so far AFAIK over 60 Billion Euros.  

And all that actualy happend since 2008 is #BoycottGermany? SERIOUSLY?!?   :wacko:

I mean, what else must happen until the greek state (not the citizens) really does serious Reforms? They are close to the edge but somehow still nothing happens. Makes me really angry, sorry!

Simple solution: Stop using twatter and dumblr, it will save time and nerves.

This aside: People should hold the ones responsible for the mess in politics that actually are but instead they are voting the same evil a-holes (like CDU / Devila Merkel here in Germany but similar ones in other EU-countries as well) time and again.

But it's so much easier making nationalistically motivated attacks against unrelated parties like small companies...

So, greek went bancrupt years ago due their corruption, fals promises when joining the Euro Zone, a blown up gouvernment with almost 80% Officials and big Ship owners that don't pay any cent taxes plus greece doesn't even have a land registry office so nobody there knows who owns what house... EU supportet Greece with hundreds ob Billion Euros, Germany alone so far AFAIK over 60 Billion Euros.  

And all that actualy happend since 2008 is #BoycottGermany? SERIOUSLY?!?   :wacko:

I mean, what else must happen until the greek state (not the citizens) really does serious Reforms? They are close to the edge but somehow still nothing happens. Makes me really angry, sorry!
Civil war mah boi. Civil war.

cheese papers? Is that a literal translation? It seems like an odd turn of phrase. I assume you mean tabloids...

Ill-considered calls for ill-considered boycotts aside I have been wondering how what's happening in Greece might affect the Pyra given that the case is made there. Is it likely to cause any problems for us if Greece drops out of the Eurozone? (I'm assuming it won't be a big issue, just another level of currency conversion to be done...)

-Neelix

one can not expect the common greek to understand basic principles of politics - aside from the usual "we invented democracy" stereoptype. its the reason why everyone has to deal with their shit now.

twitter, in general, just aint worth it. whatsoever.

so: im not impressed.

of course ed is being sarcastic. i say: have the case be built in greece but dont actually pay them, as they owe us big time anyway.

i might be a bit sarcastic myself...

cheese papers? Is that a literal translation? It seems like an odd turn of phrase. I assume you mean tabloids...
 I think the correct translation for "Käseblatt" would be "yellow press".
Oddly enough, that's also a term I'd never heard before. Go Figure. Google Translate translates "Käseblatt" as "rag" which is at least a term I've heard used in reference to tabloid newspapers, if not a common one. Thanks for the clarification in any case. :)

-Neelix

Back