Open Pandora 1Ghz model - as new condition.

Adventurer

Still Fresh
Hello everyone,

Unfortunately it is time for me to sell one of my two Pandoras - this one is almost not used at all, I have kept it as backup machine, if something wrong happens with main - it didn't. I am in need in some extra money, so this machine has to go now...

This is a 1 Ghz model with the following accesories:

- Black transporting case for Pandora and extra battery

- Extra battery

- Original Pandora charger, unused

- Non working PCB signed by EvilDragon

- Original packaging and instructions

More photos can be seen in my Ebay listing - it is an auction, with minimum starting price, so if you need fastest of Pandora's in great condition, you can get it for a great price:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OpenPandora-console-1Ghz-model-with-accesories-/191567056140

20150427_102457.jpg

hmm very nice will you not ship to usa let me know and will start getting cash together

I'm little confused... :huh:

You are shipping from Germany (as stated on Ebay auction) but your avatar here on forum say that you came from Riga, Latvia.

Stupid ebay not letting me bid becuase it won't ship to the US despite having a perfectly good UK forwarding address....

Anyone know how to get around that? To have a US billing address but get it delivered somewhere else?

Stupid ebay not letting me bid becuase it won't ship to the US despite having a perfectly good UK forwarding address....

Anyone know how to get around that? To have a US billing address but get it delivered somewhere else?
The auction may need to be changed to allow bidders from other areas.  I don't know.  

Everyone should stop bidding so that I can bid and get it cheap. :p

I am just not very comfortable with overseas shipping - this is why I prefer not to ship to the US - I do not know the customs policy, the shipping takes a long time, and possibility of loosing package in the shipping is much greater...

Back