Open PAndora For Sale - UK

AwesomeAttire

Still Fresh
Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly I've had my awesome Pandora about a week and then all of a sudden my washing machine dies and the wife yells at me to cough up!!

Someone take it off my hands and give it a good home. Its such an awesome piece of kit and will be getting one again as soon as I get the chance.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260788933315&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Shame I couldnt join the community for longer but I no doubt will be back :)

Hi

Your selling Pandora to buy washing machine, yea OK, washing can be done in a sink, tell her), that is why women have small feet, so they can stand close to the sink :D

Yeah? Been traveling on train lately? In London?

Edit: hmmm, I doubt that guy left it in an original box in his bag :)

sell some blood or plasma
Or your SOUL!!!

235px-Bart_Sells_His_Soul.png

sometimes i wonder why a person would buy something as expensive and indulgent as a pandora, and not be able to buy a new washing machine (last i checked a pandora is about 3 times as expensive XD)

People are not going to put the real reasons why they want to sell their device.

For most people a washing machine blowing up would not force them to sell there Pandora (IMHO).

For a lot of people I guess when they actually receive the Pandora time has moved on , or else they are unhappy with some other aspect of it.

I am not saying that this is the case with the OP , however there are a few popping up with what looks like contrived reasons for selling.

Swarm

I was going to say something along those lines (much more harsh and accusing though) as well, but in fear of getting flamed I held back.

e.g. Want to make a huge profit from sale.

I was going to say something along those lines (much more harsh and accusing though) as well, but in fear of getting flamed I held back.

Not sure there is anything wrong with people wanting to make a profit , it's all about supply and demand and it all helps the community in a way.

Also i think the opportunities to make huge profits have lessened with the premium Pandora offering.

There is no way i would buy a second hand unit for £349.00 when i can get a new one for £379 or so.

I wasn't saying that what the original poster is doing was bad , just noting that I had observed a few Pandora's for sale for odd reasons :)

Having held one and played with it, I do think it is a marmite device , things have moved on a lot since it was designed and I think you have to be into retro gaming and the openness in quite a big way to fully appreciate the Pandora.

Swarm

So, you don't have a Pandora and aren't looking to purchase one in the near future?

I have purchased a premium 7 day option , hopefully should arrive this week.

I know exactly what I am purchasing and have set my expectations accordingly :)

i.e. its not perfect , its not sleek or sexy but is also not closed and locked down and most importantly is supported by a bunch of people who mean well and trying to do something pretty remarkable and probably unique.

Swarm

AwesomeAttire: Really wanting one of these babies. Any chance you'd consider sending it across borders? Denmark for example? :D

I was bidding on this - could I ask what happened as I'm still interested...

I bought it from AwesomeAttire for 329£. :)

Now I play the waiting game, which, I realize, is nothing compared to the ones still in line from pre-orders. Not sure I would've had patience for THAT kind of waiting game. :D

Back