Openpandora not working, please help.

ezeke

Still Fresh
Hi. I've had an open pandora, and it stopped working. It happened that I hadn't used it in a couple of weeks, so I plugged it in to charge it. I forgot about it and an hour later I wanted to use it, it turned on, booted up, shut off and started a boot loop. So I take out the battery and see if it works, and it doesn't. It only gets really hot but doesn't turn on with a battery or not. This was about 2 months ago and I want to use my pandora again, what should I do to fix it? I couldn't find anything similar to my situation.

This seems to be more than a fully discharged battery issue.. The Pandora typically doesn't run hot, sometimes it gets warm, but when running without a battery, it usually isn't even that warm. I suspect some sort of hardware failure causing extra current draw.. Unless someone can think of anything obvious that I haven't, this should be sent back RMA for repair or replacement.

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems to be more than a fully discharged battery issue.. The Pandora typically doesn't run hot, sometimes it gets warm, but when running without a battery, it usually isn't even that warm. I suspect some sort of hardware failure causing extra current draw.. Unless someone can think of anything obvious that I haven't, this should be sent back RMA for repair or replacement.
Where should I do that? I can't find any support links.

Well there is a "Contact us" on the top of the page, you can open a ticket, with an RMA inquiry from there.

Where should I do that? I can't find any support links.
Obligatory link : http://pandoralive.info/?p=924

Back