Original black "First Batch" 256mb/600mhz Pandora for sale

gadgetoid

Staff member
Website
pinout.xyz
I am selling my first batch, black Pandora because I have a 1Ghz unit, and the poor black Pandora is sitting in the corner of a drawer, unused and lonely.

The case is in fairly good condition apart from a snapped-off piece between the SD card slots and two of the tabs on the battery cover are also snapped off... oh and it's currently being reinforced with electrical tape which is actually remarkably discrete against the black plastic.

All controls work great, shoulder buttons included and there's nothing wrong with the unit functionally as far as I know.

It does, however, have a dodgy LCD ribbon cable. This should technically be replaced under whatever warranty/guarantee it might have, but would cost ~20EUR and your time if you're confident doing it yourself.

It also inclues battery and cover, but no stylus.

Looking for £160 and preferably a buyer in the UK, if not the EU.

Pictures here: http://www.gadgetoid.com/pandora/forsale/

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you might struggle to sell it at that price, what with all those faults and that dodgy lcd cable and no stylus.

The LCD cable can be replaced but it is not very easy; also you can not get them right away as they are not in stock for a while.

Replacing the case would be a shame, the first batch looks nice.

Almost any stylus would work, but original one would have been nice.

Sure you can have the new one for a bit more, but there are not many first batch pandora's.

Rather go for the rebirth edition as most of the problems were fixed. Also you get the 512mb ram instead of the 256mb.

Stick it on ebay. Some geezer will bid for it. As long as you be honest with all the faults it has.

Good day

Hmm. The rebirth edition is 440, the refurbished are 280. I understand it's probably better, but is more than twice the price of his offer. When spending that amount of money, I would go for the 1GHz version also.

Back