[Original Game] Muon

slaeshjag

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm copying mcobit by posting a screenshot of the titlescreen for my (teams) entry.

muon-menuscreen.png

====================================================================

Released

muon-1.0.png

How to play

We also have an IRC-channel. #muon-rts @ irc.gfu.se, port 6697 (SSL) if you have trouble finding someone to play with

Last edited by a moderator:
^

hope you're having a stable wifi ... got bitten by unstable wifi while doing paperwars multiplayer stuff, i had to buy a dongle for that.

You're lucky. My wifi has never worked properly (works for about 10 seconds then stops...or slows to practically nothing). I thought I would try again last night as I've reconfigured my router. Now, it doesn't work AT ALL, doesn't recognise internal wifi or my dongle (I have 3 of...all wasted money...apart from one that craig sent me).

Actually it's bloody depressing when I think about it. I made LSDL with 2-player in mind...but it's impossible.

Does anybody know if I were to make the foolish move of paying crazy amounts of money to upgrade my original Pandora to the 1Ghz model, if the wifi actually works on those?

I'm a massive sucker but I'm tempted.

You're lucky. My wifi has never worked properly (works for about 10 seconds then stops...or slows to practically nothing). I thought I would try again last night as I've reconfigured my router. Now, it doesn't work AT ALL, doesn't recognise internal wifi or my dongle (I have 3 of...all wasted money...apart from one that craig sent me).

Actually it's bloody depressing when I think about it. I made LSDL with 2-player in mind...but it's impossible.

Does anybody know if I were to make the foolish move of paying crazy amounts of money to upgrade my original Pandora to the 1Ghz model, if the wifi actually works on those?

I'm a massive sucker but I'm tempted.

You have a classic Pandora, right?

Such problems cam appear.

Rebirth and Giga Pandoras have good Wifi.

GC tests every unit.

I'd advice you to upgrade as the extra power and RAM is great.

If it's to expensive you may send it in and I'll see if there are some fully working classic boards left. You'll get a new one then.

Any more information about what the entry is? Other than a multiplayer game? :)

Ohh, I saw that repo ages ago. Don't know why I didn't put two and two together :)

Sounds good, looking forward to seeing this :)

That screenshot is intriguing, will this be a Twilight Zone or 2001: A Space Odyssey based game?

If the minimap is supposed to be clicked on like SC or WC, it should be convenient to have it at the bottom of the screen to click on it with the thumb.

Back