Osnes9x 0.3 Possible Bug?

RomHacker316

Website
Visit site
I just put the new beta on. I played chrono trigger for 3 minutes and suddenly my GP rebooted. I didnt have this problem with the old version. Also I was wondering if anyone was able to get the sound to play without the sort of clicking sounds every 15 seconds or so. I tried various settings to get rid of the sound but it kept happening. I was at 166 which has never been a problem for me in the past(ran 200 with the modified 0.2 with no problems). Also with SPC playback the files start to play alright but after a minute or so the sound begins to turn sluggish for a moment then just continues. Possible memory leak causing an overall slowdown maybe? Thanks.

Not sure what the prob is; sounds odd. For me one of the issues is I can no longer boot osnes.2 (i renamed it btw) from my smc

hmm os9xgp hang for me also once at 156mhz, which always worked fine for hours, and now it just hang witth a very loud "beeeep" after a few minutes, cant remember the game tho... i guess i should use the oc option a bit lower for ox9gp..

Back