Otter browser Java Script

Todespreis

Hey there! I'm using Otter Browser, as ssaid previosly. It works pretty well and is actualy suprisingly fast, but it does'nt support java script. In search option i could find only threads older than 8 years. Are there any solutions today available?

The search function here is still broken for everyone I tend to think. You can use most internet search engines to search here if you add the following rune to the search arguments:
Code:
site:pyra-handheld.com
The search function of the forum ? it works for me.

Otter Browser for me is the bestest browser ever on the Pandora, is even faster than netsurf, and I don't even need to use swap to open many tabs at once... the issues are that it was not updated for years, and this version was still even a beta, so many things were not even implemented at the time...

Hmm, it's a surprise to me, but searching for 'otter browser' both returned this thread and the original release thread and others. Yes, it's working for me and I haven't even enabled javascript here yet. So perhaps if it's still not working properly in Otter it's something else it's doing rather than simply it's lack of scripting.

Back