Overclocking

Your pandora's maximum overclock

• Total voters

Gaeryc

Website
Visit site
Now that there are more and more pandoras out there, how high can you overclock yours? Remember to test if it really works, mine is stable at 850mhz but it ran for a while at 900mhz and I'm quite happy with 850mhz.

EDIT: managed to screw this up by editing it, I'm not able to edit it anymore. delete please!

[But I can edit it, and so I've fixed your typos for you, and BTW, there's no need for a "Just want to know the results" as there's a "Show Results" button for that, but I'll leave it in]

Not much sleep... Can't... resist...

Last I checked, overcloking devices don't exist yet. Not sure about regular cloking devices. I don't even think a Bird of Prey has overcloking. Or, are you referring to wearing too many clokes? Apparently, Webster's 1828 Dictionary refers to cloking as wearing a cloke. How can you play on the Pandora if you can't even see it? How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat? :p That's just screwqed up, man!

What? The typos are fixed? Blast! Then all I can say is:
Big McLargeHuge

Beholder said:
Not much sleep... Can't... resist...

Last I checked, overcloking devices don't exist yet. Not sure about regular cloking devices. I don't even think a Bird of Prey has overcloking. Or, are you referring to wearing too many clokes? Apparently, Webster's 1828 Dictionary refers to cloking as wearing a cloke. How can you play on the Pandora if you can't even see it? How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat? :p That's just screwqed up, man!
the Bird of Prey was the first thing i thought of too :lol: XD

Last edited by a moderator:
what's your definition of "stable" ? For me it would be: able to compile whole linux pandora kernel (using nfs to save SD card), edit something in openoffice, reboot with new kernel and play 1h of quake.

remove
Just want to know the results

youve just caused 17 people incapable of voting

thats all most 3 times the people who have voted

you can just click view results

emcp said:
remove
Just want to know the results

youve just caused 17 people incapable of voting

thats all most 3 times the people who have voted

you can just click view results

It's their stupidity that made them incapable of voting. There is a button right there, and if they aren't smart enough to use that instead, then that is their fault.

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
It's their stupidity that made them incapable of voting. There is a button right there, and if they aren't smart enough to use that instead, then that is their fault.
I've seen a button "delete my vote" sometime. Apparently this button isn't here. Wonder why?

I abstain from voting until I get my pandora.

LOL: of course - I don't see "delete my vote" because I didn't vote!

Back