P-Uae Video Request

Iorgy77

emu parasite kid
Website
Visit site
One of the things promised since the birth of the pandora idea was a system that could do amiga emulation justice.

Could I please request a youtube video from any of the devs (preferably EvilD, he makes nice videos :D) demonstrating Gn0stics P-UAE using workbench from a hardfile and launching some whdload games with sound please. An AGA game would also be nice just to see if it works.

I am really curious how the amiga experience is going to be on the pandora as for me it is 95% of the reason I pre-ordered and have not asked for a refund yet.

EvilD made a great c64 youtube video something along those lines for P-UAE would be fantastic.

http://www.youtube.com/v/KwuI6_zCjxY

Here you go, its been demoed before.

Well, I think, when ED sayed, that Amiga runs fullspeed, he meant this app.

Yup probably, full speed without sound is trivial on the pandora really the gp2x can run UAE4ALL fullspeed with no sound. I want to see the extra stuff in gn0stics P-UAE such as HDD support, higher processor than 68000 emulation and AGA if possible.

Only interested if it can do save states, else I'd rather see some good old Atari ST :)

*me agrees with the above, but points at thread*
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/51078-surfing-the-web/
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
skeezix said:
I could post Atari ST but I have no keyb or nubs or dpads or thelike, just USB guys ..

Jeff

Please do Jeff. I owned Several Amigas but also an ST. I still use Castaway on my GP32 from time to time.

PS P-UAE would be of interest to Craig too. He's an Amiga nut.

Go on Jeff, give us a bit of Dungeon Master or (intake of breath)... Captive :p Pretty please?

xenon II, lotus turbo challenge II, moonstone, swos, cannon fodder, pinball fantasies (AGA?), chaos engine etc please :D

and how about its music making progs, like octamed?

I've built both OutcaST (gp2x edition) and Hatari (and cpasjuste is an ST fan as well), so we're served; as we're busy doing the firmware we've not extended things much, but Hatari works very well already but I'd like ot tweak it up to add som eof my usual crap into it (control modes and so on), maybe more friendly menus .. less touchscreeny :) *shrug*

I didn't bother making videos since I thought it was sort of hokey to use external keyb/mouse/joypad, but maybe I will since you're all starving :)

jeff

skeezix said:
I've built both OutcaST (gp2x edition) and Hatari (and cpasjuste is an ST fan as well), so we're served; as we're busy doing the firmware we've not extended things much, but Hatari works very well already but I'd like ot tweak it up to add som eof my usual crap into it (control modes and so on), maybe more friendly menus .. less touchscreeny :) *shrug*

I didn't bother making videos since I thought it was sort of hokey to use external keyb/mouse/joypad, but maybe I will since you're all starving :)

jeff

A little spit and polish is a good idea. We on this forum don't really care but for all those outsiders who are interested in the Pandora it is better marketing that way. It's too bad that you don't have a MP Pandora to make the movie with but it's still much better then nothing :)

Back