Release Pale Moon

photo_2016-04-14_22-16-15.jpg

When you see that Picture instead of a Video..then klick on the "Activate Adobe Flash" inside the Picture and Enjoy the Videos ;)

Hm, interesting, I only clicked the update button or closed the window. Thanks for the Tip. :D
You were talking about an Browser plugin that helps to config youtube better for the needs of the Pandora, anything else I have to know there? For example, how did you disable pictures in Youtube? Through Browser or with an plugin (noscript maybe?)

Ah i see..i found here more Informations:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=99202
Code:
wget http://os.archlinuxarm.org/armv7h/alarm/chromium-pepper-flash-12.0.0.77-1-armv7h.pkg.tar.xz
tar -xzf PepperFlash-12.0.0.77-armv7h.tar.gz
cd PepperFlash
chmod +x *

...but armv7h and we have armv7a...maybe it will work?

Edit: This Sounds good too :D
http://blog.valitov.me/2014/06/installing-google-chromium-on-arm.html

armv7h is hard float, so no, it will not work on the Pandora.

And that link is for ODroid and other arm hard float device, again, not for the pandora (will be ok for the Pyra).

Oh now we have an experimental ArmHF Support..do you think we can use it now?

I recently have issues with pale moon (Pandora) and our forum here. I can't click on "new posts" anymore in the top menu. It's overlapping with other menu options somehow, weird. Do you also have this issue?

no problems found. Feels a bit slower than the previous build. (but it could be that slashdot.org has now more google analitic scripts slowing down things). Even scrolling (with cursor keys) is not as smooth as before.

Out of curiosity: Is there a Kmeleon port for Pandora? And if so, Which one have better performance, Pale or K?

K stands for Kmeleon... (Because yes, I was talking about two web browsers and mentioned Kmeleon before and decided to narrow it...)

K stands for Kmeleon...
So it's a recursive usage of K? so the K in K-Meleon is K-Meleon? Generally Linux developers like throwing the K for KDE or G for Gnome or GDK...

EDIT: However I don't see any mention of KDE in this browser...

Edit2:
What platforms does K-Meleon run on?
K-Meleon is designed specifically for Microsoft Windows (Win32) operating systems, and also runs on Win64. There are no plans to port K-Meleon to other platforms.
But you can try running it under Wine on Linux, or try Fred's Unofficial K-Meleon variations (currently outdated) which he uses under wine, and there is an own little department in the KM forum for Linux Users.
Otherwise, if you are looking for a Gecko-based browser for Linux, visit the Galeonproject. Camino is a Gecko-based browser for Mac OS X.
So it's not even a Linux Browser?

Mmm I was checking the information and I understood that there was source code available but it seems that i fucked up some info again XD.

And thanks for the information about the K meaning. All hail the K, the K is good...

Special-K-logo-880x660.png

I recently have issues with pale moon (Pandora) and our forum here. I can't click on "new posts" anymore in the top menu. It's overlapping with other menu options somehow, weird. Do you also have this issue?
The problem was the forum theme by the way, no clue what's the actual difference is but blue standard theme works fine, I had the "non responsive theme", whichgave a little trouble in the menus.

Back