Pandora 2 ETA release

Zadak

Still Fresh
Ok I know its a bit early to be talking about this, since having still to get out batch 1 and 2. However I do love pandora and I would buy 3 of em (If I could) but I can't money is tight and I need a new PC more than I need a pandora (even though I want one more than anything else in the world).

I plan to get some money for a pandora after my new PC comes, but the thing is by the time I get my PC and get enough money to get a Pandora will the next generation of Pandora be in the making by then ( and "by then" I mean in 6 months or so). Because If so I would totally wait for the newer model.

If you guys could say an estimate of when you plan to put Pandora 2 into production that would help a lot.

Thanks.

There is no way we're even looking at newer hardware until 2012. There isn't anything on the market right now which would give a big enough boost IMO.

There is no way we're even looking at newer hardware until 2012. There isn't anything on the market right now which would give a big enough boost IMO.

Yeah, so just assume pandora 2 will be eagle based if it even happens and then we can ask again when eagle launches.

It emulates classic Amiga at full speed. No need to upgrade the hw, ever. Period.

:)

It emulates classic Amiga at full speed. No need to upgrade the hw, ever. Period.

:)
Yeah, it does SNES and Quake II, no need for it to be updated for me. Gaming wise it plays about everything I want, the only reason I'd want an update would be to have HDMI(or whatever digital out) at least at 1080p, the rez of my computer monitor, and use it as a desktop replacement. It could be the exact same specs with a output capable of 1920x1080p and I would be happy.

Back