Pandora button layout and comfort

SyruM

Still Fresh
Hi everyone :D

Just a question, I pre-ordered my pandora (and cant wait!) but am new to posting on the forums here... so no idea if anyone has asked...

One thing I dont like about the psp is the feel of the buttons and analog stick layout, makes it uncomfortable to play games. Thats why my psp spends most its time getting dusty :wacko:

Since people will have tested the pandora controls for comfort, do they feel good? will the analog sticks feel comfortable enough to be able to play quake2 etc. at a good standard? I couldnt guage this since they are closer to the center of the console then alot of buttons usally are.

Thanks in advance! :lol:

From the people who have actually held a real plastic pandora mock-up in their hands all responses have been positive. The controls are easily reachable. There is a pandora mockup on the gp32x.de forums that you can print out, fold and hold in your hands to see for yourself if you want to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC has said across the board, and not just that one thread, that he felt comfortable with it
you know DaveC wouldn't let you down on anything, especially the DPAD...

Ok cool thanks for the answers to my question :) Ill try the mock up print out at home where my work network wont block the pages :p

Back