Pandora Case

CronoTriggerfan

Website
pixelstopolygons.com
Has anyone found a suitable case for the Pandora yet? I've been snooping around trying to find an old DS Phat case, or perhaps a GameGear or aftermarket GBO case to accommodate my needs, but no luck as of yet. The only real things it'd need to hold are headphones, the Pandora, and SD cards for me. Any ideas?

I really liked the official gp2x case because it accutually seemed like it protected it some what. I might try to find something that has some kind of padding or what not. Got to protect your investments.

-Spadoof :gp2x

You soon will be mine :pandora1:

I have a good case originally made for the NDS(phat), has a lot of room, and I can put lots of stuff in there with it.

I doubt I'll need a case for the Pandora, but I kept my GP32 in a cheap, generic camera case. Walmart usually has at least 3 or 4 different models for under $10, so you're bound to find one that will hold the Pandora and have pockets for other odds and ends.

If your looking for security, tryout vaultz. They specialize in hard cases that have locks (keys & combination). I mean, someone could just steal the whole case but, again it is lock and if you keep it in a backpack it would be harder to steal. Also would protect it from a fall. http://www.ideastreamproducts.com/vaultz/Vhome.html

-Spadoof :gp2x

P.S: The one I got for my Gp2x worked great.

The more I think about it, the more I want a sleeve of some sort. Not a full-blown case, but a PSP-esque padded cloth that would just slide over it. It'd protect it in my pocket and hopefully cushion any blow it might sustain when functioning as an mp3 player.

For travel/storage I recommend the appropiate Otter or Pelican case for something of this sort. As soon as I have my Pandora I'll get you a model that fits well.

Waterproof, dustproof, crushproof.

Peace

Link

I don't really foresee myself using a case, but I've got a DS one with a belt-clip on it if I need it. As far as pocket-padding goes, those socky things work well for that, in my experience.

I might end up making something myself, though, for uniqueness' sake. :p

icurafu said:
The pouch in my backpack that I also store all sorts of keys, coins and paperclips should be an adequte case.
This is an open invitation for scratches, I guess you will need to rethink that.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive been carrying my DS lite around in my bag/pocket for over a year and it doesnt really show any signs of wear so i'll probably do the same with pandora.

Mjlink said:
For travel/storage I recommend the appropiate Otter or Pelican case for something of this sort. As soon as I have my Pandora I'll get you a model that fits well.

Waterproof, dustproof, crushproof.

Peace

Link
Sounds nice. But they seems a bit cumbersome

Lurkio said:
I'll either put mine in my pocket sans case, or if i'm feeling flash i'll put it in this.

That's the exact case I have for my GP2X...except mine's just grey and black, with a clear front panel so I can see my GP2X sitting inside. :) $5 at a surplus store. Has served me well, so if I need a case for Pandora, that'd be the one, I just huck it in my backpack and I'm off. 2 years, no problems...

Back