Pandora For Sale

carlgeorge

Website
Visit site
Hi all,

I've just listed my Pandora on ebay because I've found that I'm simply not interested in gaming any more. I've had it a couple of weeks now and I've barely used it. Nothing wrong with it, in fact it appears to be a very good example.

It's down to me, I've been holding off playing any games for the last two years waiting to play them on the Pandora and now I've finally received it I've found I'm not interested in playing computer games anymore. Other things in my life have made gaming seem like a waste of time TBH. I must have finally grown up or something. At the moment it's destined to follow the GP2X (first edition junk) into the drawer. There are so many people out there that really would love this machine it would be a shame to leave it in the drawer.

I've started the listing at a very fair £150 and there isn't any buy it now price either -- this is a genuine auction.

If your interested please have a look here: Link to Ebay listing.

I should also explain that I'm a Brit who is also lucky enough to be a permanent resident of Australia :) I'm back in the UK at my parents' for the next couple of months, so that is why it is listed at a Yorkshire address -- I just know someone will point out that discrepancy ;)

Thanks

Carl.

I've also got a GP2X that I'm willing to give away to anyone on this site for free. All I'd ask is for you to cover the cost of postage (from the UK.)

It's a F-100 'First Edition' in good condition although the joystick cap needs glueing on as it falls off easily.

Post here if you're interested. Obviously, any devs who are interested would be my first choice.

And it is a genuine offer, not just an opportunity for someone to make a bit of money on ebay.

carlgeorge said:
I've also got a GP2X that I'm willing to give away to anyone on this site for free. All I'd ask is for you to cover the cost of postage (from the UK.)

It's a F-100 'First Edition' in good condition although the joystick cap needs glueing on as it falls off easily.

Post here if you're interested. Obviously, any devs who are interested would be my first choice.

And it is a genuine offer, not just an opportunity for someone to make a bit of money on ebay.

Just put the GP2X on ebay you'll get about 40-50 pounds at least or give it to a dev so that the community can benefit, software has really slowed down for the GP2X since the Wiz was released.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back