Pandora Functionality In Everyday/Business Life

Kumaki

Here is a topic to discuss the applications/programs you use in your everyday and/or business life.

The purpose of this topic is twofold:

1. to alert others to programs that may also be useful to them.

2. To promote the Pandora, by making more people aware of the many uses for the Pandora.

To start this topic, I will discuss an awesome new program I was alerted to...and totally serves my needs:

NoteCasePro

This application has awesome business application. You could use it for any number of businesses and professions.

In my case, I use it to document how to do certain things in the software I use for billing medical doctors. This way, if someone asks me, right quick, how to do something, I can whip out my Pandy...bring up the appropriate section, and give them a step-by-step overview of how to do it.

This is very helpful for someone who is learning new software. And it could be used to document instructions or take notes about any subject whatsoever. It could even be useful to a student who is cramming for an exam, to have the salient information neatly displayed.

It is really a very versatile, useful program, which runs on Pandy...and can be used in all areas of life, from students, to business professionals, to everyday people. It's really worth having a look at!!

LibreOffice, I use it to take notes at meetings (previously I used Abiword, which also does the job).

mosh to remotely log in to my work computer, scp to transfer files from and to remote hosts.

Firefox to do anything that requires a decent web browser.

Ah, LibreOffice IS sweet, isn't it? I have that baby, too.

for me, at least, the Pandy is more than just a gaming device, I use it as much in my business life...as well as playing music.

Back