Pandora in Japan: New official distributor (2013-06-19)

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
 The Pandora Universe expands once more!

No other than ekianjo, a well-respected member of these boards as well as the one behind the Blog www.pandoralive.info has now opened a store to sell Pandoras directly in Japan.

You can buy special packages from him (with various content on SD Cards) and best: The Japanese edition has its own packaging (designed by traylorpark).

japanbox.png

So if you're from Japan and want to get a Pandora, this is the place to go :)

The shop is just a beginning.

He wants to create proper website as well and contact various stores to improve the publicity in Japan as well.

Good luck to him - and let's hope for more new Pandora community members )

I love the packaging; very light and airy, refreshing :)

jeff

Damn, now I want to pay shipping, just to get an empty box :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the packaging; very light and airy, refreshing :)

jeff

Damn, now I want to pay shipping, just to get an empty box :eek:
I will be providing that option for those who already have a Pandora but nonetheless want the box :)

Please PM me and I can arrange that :)

-- 

Thanks ED for spreading the news!!

Can I buy just the box? I think its really cool qnd I want to support him but I'm not in need of another Pandora

Great to hear OFFICIAL news about this, ekianjo has done a great job with PandoraLive and I love the commitment. - Viva la Pandora!....and Pandora Banzai!

...maybe THAT could be the name of the next-gen Pandora?  The Pandora Banzai.

Nice work ekianjo

Time to update your signature to include your online store link too eh :)

Great news, always had a theory that Japan might be a great untapped market for Pandora. Here's hoping that with a bit of marketing this proves to be true.

The box looks really sweet, great work traylorpark. Why not use the box (or at least a sales option for a fancy box) for all Pandora sales?

Good luck ekianjo.

A few minor points re the website, it's appreciated that it is 'under construction'.

You should let people know you are the official Pandora Reseller for Japan.

I can't see a way to easily select what language the site should display, take it there is a Japanese translation of the about page.

I'd be careful about mentioning Android as a supported OS for Pandora, the current version of Android should be considered a Beta which is not under active development.

When listing Audio file formats I think OFF should be OGG 

...and just to add my initial thought when I clicked through to your new site...

[again, I understand is under construction]

Would be good if you could have traylorpark do a little something for the background/sides/banner of the page too, uniform with the splendid box art he's done

Great news, always had a theory that Japan might be a great untapped market for Pandora. Here's hoping that with a bit of marketing this proves to be true.

The box looks really sweet, great work traylorpark. Why not use the box (or at least a sales option for a fancy box) for all Pandora sales?

Good luck ekianjo.

A few minor points re the website, it's appreciated that it is 'under construction'.

You should let people know you are the official Pandora Reseller for Japan.

I can't see a way to easily select what language the site should display, take it there is a Japanese translation of the about page.

I'd be careful about mentioning Android as a supported OS for Pandora, the current version of Android should be considered a Beta which is not under active development.

When listing Audio file formats I think OFF should be OGG 
OFF -> good catch, typo :)

Yes, it's under construction :) This is not the website where i'll describe the Pandora the most, that website is going to be online soon. This is basically the shop part only.

As for the box, it has japanese on it so i don't think it would fit other markets as is. We'll probably talk about a "international version" of the box down the road, though.

Coooool,
Will be there a special Anime or Godzilla Edition? :p

Very good news thx :D

Back