Pandora On Facebook?

Orion4874

Mega GP Mania
Hey Craig or Ed(or whomever), can someone start a Pandora Facebook page? I know it's on twitter but I personally prefer Facebook as far as social sites go. So how 'bout it, would anyone else want to join Pandora's page? At the very least it could be some more free advertising.

P.S.
Please don't flame me to hard if for whatever reason you don't like the idea.

Don't like the idea?

Are you NUTS?!

I LOVED this idea so hard I went back in time, created several alternate personalities, and populated the page:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=26894339541&ref=search&sid=840450141.1553593274..1

I mean group. Fuck pages.

Damn, when did those pop up? I figured since no one mentioned it here that there just wasn't an FB page. Are they official? Meaning were they set up by the OPT? They should really be added to the Pandora toolbar.

Joined both of 'em BTW.

I don't belong to it but is there a MySpace page as well?

Maybe the one that claims "all the games for it are free" shouldn't claim that?
[edit] especially if, almost directly after, it's going to say "you'll be able to play Playstation and other oldish console games" since I'm fairly sure that Playstation are not free.

ThaDSman said:
I'm a fan of those groups, but they suck cuz the status is never updated

well excuuuuuse me princess

v7B97.jpg

Attachments

• v7B97.jpg
    v7B97.jpg
    503 bytes · Views: 113
Last edited by a moderator:
atomicthumbs said:
ThaDSman said:
I'm a fan of those groups, but they suck cuz the status is never updated

well excuuuuuse me princess

v7B97.jpg

Lol, my bad it wasn't these two groups. It seems there were two other ones, didn't realize there were more

Attachments

• v7B97.jpg
    v7B97.jpg
    503 bytes · Views: 109
Might be an idea for the admins of those pages to merge their pages and keep 1 alive .
The more admins and users for a page the higher the possibility it's updated/contains usefull info.

And it might be better called "Open Pandora Console" or so to avoid confusion , Pandora! is not so usefull when glancing in resultsets for "pandora" :)

PhillipJ said:
Maybe the one that claims "all the games for it are free" shouldn't claim that?
[edit] especially if, almost directly after, it's going to say "you'll be able to play Playstation and other oldish console games" since I'm fairly sure that Playstation are not free.

Technically they will have been free in a sense. I mean even if you're just ripping the games in your possession, you arent spending any money for the portable version of it, unlike the way they expect you to buy a second version of a game on the playstation network for the PSP even if you already own it.

"Technically" if you're ripping a game that's in you possession, unless someone gave it to you or you stole it, it wasn't free. That little blurb on the facebook page is horribly misleading.

Not free for the system you bought it for, but free for the Pandora and if you dont use the emulated games they're still free until there's an official commercial product released for it.

Meh, semantics. It says "Most games for it are free" currently anyway.

Back