Pandora Re-order Question?

Jumpman

Advanced Member
I plan to reorder in the next few days by money order(UPS express mail), and I have a few questions that I can't get a reply for from anyone at open pandora. First, I am a US resident, so I get my MO in US funds right? Second, I need to get my MO for the "EXACT" amount of the refund that I was given from my CC order correct? I just want to make sure I send the right currency and that the amount is correct, before I commit to purchase the MO. Thanks to anyone who can answer these questions.

Jumpman
USA

I think you mean USPS (I tried to send a friend in japan something through UPS and they told me they dont ship internationally.)

You are correct, MO you can get from the post office. make it out for the exact amount (in $s) that you were refunded and then send it to Openpandora LTD with the order number from your email confirmation.

I think the method they're reffering to here sounds a lot like a Western Union Moneygram. Under the circumstances I can understand why you cant do it that way but that dosent mean he can't just buy a Money order and mail it to them. they can always just take it to the bank themselves.

Yeah, Ican get the MO from my bank. That's not my problem. I just wanted to make sure I didn't need to get the MO in british funds. Actually UPS does ship internationally. I have received many packages from them from all over the world. So if for some reason the can't ship to the UK, I will just use Fed Ex. Thanks for the info!

Jumpman

Back