Pandora refuses to wake up from low power mode

slaeshjag

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Every night for about a week now, my pandora has refused to wake up from low power mode. It only seems to happen when it's plugged into mains, having it in my pocket in low power mode for a few hours causes no problems. I know the system itself hasn't crashed, when I unplug the charger, the charging LED goes dark, and when I insert a SD card, the SD activity LEDs starts doing their thing as usual. But I can't get it out of low power mode. Anyone with any suggestions that doesn't involve a reflash?

Also: Holding down the power switch for a few seconds usually makes it shut down, this doesn't happen when it's stuck in low power mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
When this happens try hitting FN+I (or is it O?)to kick the LCD backlight back on.

Also, I thought this behavior was fixed in an earlier hotfix.

Have you tried moving a nub, when this happens? If you haven't deactivated that screen-blanking thing which happens after a certain period of inactivity, it could be that.

Have you tried moving a nub, when this happens? If you haven't deactivated that screen-blanking thing which happens after a certain period of inactivity, it could be that.

Tried that, as well as mashing every button on the keyboard, nothing happens.

When I flick the switch, the power LED still stays dim, and holding the powerswitch won't trigger a shutbown.

^ Does the Pandora-button plus power-switch reset still work, when this occurs?

Just to say, mine did the same thing a few days ago as well. Just the once, never before and never since. No idea what caused it or how to repeat it. At first I was worried I'd busted my cable again, but a Pandora-power reset brought everything back no problem.

Sorry I can't be of anymore help than that.

Back