Pandora Repo - Issues?

Ian J

Advanced Member
Tried to add a comment to a download just now and I can't login, I thought I was using the wrong password (even though I double checked) so reset it and I still can't login.

I do have tracking and ad blockers but even disabling all of those I couldn't login.

The site shows my name next to the home icon briefly but then it disappears and the Account Login appears again.

Sure you aren't blocking cookies? I've just gone through the rigmarole of resetting my password, logging in and submitting a rating and a comment and it's all worked fine for me. Logged in status disappearing after following a link generally indicates cookie troubles to me.

I have randomly had trouble submitting comments in PND Manager over time though. Not recently, but I've kind of stopped using it for that after the last trouble, but I forget if I even reported the problem here :(

I checked and have cookies for the main site here but nothing for the Repo and I don't get a popup asking me if I want to allow them.

I'm not getting to follow a link, my username shows up at the top of the Repo briefly but disappears before I have a chance to click on anything.

I ended up using Chrome as I keep that installed as a backup.

I also tried on the PND manager on Pandora but that just got stuck at the spinning loading icon after I submitted my rating or comment.

Weird, maybe it's my blocking of certain scripts, but I thought the repo was a strictly pre-DHTML design, so one a page has loaded it should not change to log you out (apparently).

Yeah, that's the issue I've had with PND manager in the past. I should go and try out submitting a comment through it next time I'm at my Pandora and online, and go and regen my key if it doesn't work.

Back