Pandora Second Batch

drunkaus

Still Fresh
Hi all, it seems my searchfu has failed me as I can't seem to dig up any recent info on the second batch from a reputable source.

So my question is, will the second batch be 'complete' so to speak? As I remember that due to time constraints the first batch skipped silk screening and that.

Would be good to know from an official source if the 2nd batch will be cosmetically different/improved from the first or just have a updated OS on it.

Thanks in advance for any info you guys can provide.

AFAIK the second batch will have the same OS as the first one, just probably with all the hotfixes installed so you don't have to manually. Other than that, I think they're the same.

Note that I don't really know what I'm talking about.

+1
I'm in on the 2nd batch and am curious as to changes in screen bezel popout, case lid not symmetrical when unit is closed, painted buttons, sloppy L/R buttons, and any issues regarding the paint.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Mjlink said:
+1
I'm in on the 2nd batch and am curious as to changes in screen bezel popout, case lid not symmetrical when unit is closed, painted buttons, sloppy L/R buttons, and any issues regarding the paint.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

I thought you were a first batcher? Getting another one?

Last edited by a moderator:
quadomatic said:
I thought you were a first batcher? Getting another one?

Yes, I think I had the first production unit in the US. I need a backup and will probably retire #14 when I get my batch 2 unit.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Mjlink said:
+1

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Hi Link, I think the shoulder buttons will be fixed but the rest will be the same as the case parts are from the same moulds

Back