Pandora shipment

mamemaniac

Hi ED,

some days ago (13/04) i received my "final payment confirmation" e-mail but i am still waiting for the "tracking number" e-mail from UPS or DHL so i would like to know if my Pandora has been shipped. I

also mailed you yesterday on order@openpandora.org but got no reply.

Well, 13.04. was Friday, so the next working day was the 16th, which is just two days ago.

As the payment confirmation mail says, the unit will be shipped within the next few days, which will probably be today or tomorrow :)

I'm currently getting about 40 emails per day, nigh impossible to keep up while also doing shipments and repairs, so it will take a while to get replies as well, sorry about that.

I'm browsing the mails so that I won't miss urgent ones though.

Hey,

I just got my ups tracking number today. Got my email on the same day as u have. So just have a little more patience and he will come!

i'm to excited... i cant wait... must have PANDORA!!!!

I also got mine and i received a very good news: the estimated delivery day is 20th April so i'll get my Pandora within the end of this week which is great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same day as you, but i don't have any tracking number yet.

I guess i won't receive my Pandora this week after all.

Got mine last friday. It's a nice machine! Worth the waiting for!

Though i did not have to much time to play on it! Figuring out how everything works first!

Big THX to Evildragon and his crew! Keep up the good work guys!

Got mine today and i am shocked by the power of the Pandora. I tried a little PCSXreARMed (Thunderforce V) and PanMame (Asterix, Gun Force 2) and the state of the emulation is very very good, especially the PSX emulator (perfect?). OpenPandora is absolutely the best of the Open sources consoles right now!

Got mine today and i am shocked by the power of the Pandora. OpenPandora is absolutely the best of the Open sources consoles right now!

In a few days, you will say the "best of the handheld devices ever !" :^).

My pandora is supposed to be sent since Friday, i still don't have a tracking number and of course no Pandora.

I've bought it from ED's shop and it's for France.

Germany - France shouldn't take more than 3 days, and i still haven't any confirmation of the shipment.

I must say i am bit disappointed, i paid my upgrade almost 2 weeks ago.

I e-mailed Ed a question what the differense would be (paying yes or no for the upgrade), but I haven't heard from him.

I think He is too busy at the moment with the mass production.

Why else would he not reply to members who wants to give him extra money.

True, I AM pretty much busy right now... hopefully I'll find more time for eMails soon... :/

Back