Pandora tv out cable

sukhi2011

Does pandora console come with tv out cable?

Today my pandora has been sent on 18/05/11

Can't wait to receive it.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, TV cables had to be ordered separately, and unfortunately they haven't been made yet. Or they've been made and are sitting in a warehouse waiting for some reason, we're not quite sure, we've got conflicting reports from OPT on this.

Some generous users are ordering up the parts needed to make 3rd party plugs which you should be able to buy, or even just get the key component and make yourself (see the EXT connector discussion at the top) </cheap plug> :D

^ I advice you to read the forums more carefully.

This is being discussed endlessly.

In short, the answer is: no.

You could order TV out cables in the past, but to date they still haven't been produced yet. When this will happen is uncertain at the time and the team is refraining from making any comments on it.

In the meantime, peca has started offering to build custom tv-out cables using some of the connectors which have been ordered by WizardStan.

[edit]forum ninjas :p [/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
Stan = generous user :D
And Peca who bought a lot and is going to make a few cables to be sold. Not many from what I understand, though I'm certain lots of others will be willing to help put in the work for a reasonable cost :)

Back