Pandora Waiting List

Status
Not open for further replies.

protocol

Still Fresh
First of all just want to say that the Pandora team are all GODS and so deserve to become the owners of one of the most successful handheld games machine of all time!!! Pandora is going to be huge in 2009! It's going to have it's own section on all the big games sites i.e. IGN, Gamespot, 1UP, Gametrailers, Eurogamer, etc!!!! I know you are all probably thinking I am going way over the top but I just know this is a top product.

Anyway thought I would get that off my chest before going on about the main idea for this topic. And that is to start a waiting list now. So then the Pandora team will get an idea of the amount of people who are going to purchase on the release date and also making sure they do put one a side for everyone who replies to this topic? What do you all think?

Obviously I should be number one on the list for coming up with the idea..... ;)

I don't really agree with your purpose with creating this topic, and it's really stupid and unfair to give priority to people who post in a random user-created thread, BUT, for the purposes of showing the makers how much I'm looking forward to it, I'll say:

I'll be purchasing one as soon as the public units are available. :pandora1:

Stupid pointless childish thread number 40001 for today!!!

How can we discuss what's really interesting when these threads are cluttering up the place!!!!

SEARCH! Topic idea done to death already....

Sorry, just fed up with it!

I don't think you're going over the top - I think the Pandora will be bigger than the iPod - or at least has the potential to be.

I doubt this thread will be honored as the official waiting list - but, just to be safe - I want one, and will buy one ASAP.

I finally got fundage. I'm down for it

Maybe we should start a Poll stating

HEY EVERYONE WHO IS GOING TO BUY A PANDORA!
It will have three Choices
1. Buying it ASAP
2. I'm gonna wait a bit but I'm still buying one
3. You Guys are insane! I'm never going to buy this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back