Pandora Wrapped In Chocolate

Title: "Pandora in Chocolate"
First thought: "Pandora made from chocolate?"
Actual content: "iPad embedded in chocolate"

I am disappoint.

Alternate titles: "Car in chocolate", "Willy Wonka chocolate bar contains free Pandora", "Archeologists uncover fossil remains of battle tank"
Or.... "iPad embedded in chocolate bar", which actually describes the article.

Not an actual chocolate Pandora?
Pardon the meme but,
son_i_am_disappoint.gif

Alpha2 said:
Because that's who they're made for.

I know, but they should stop living up to stereotypes!

Last edited by a moderator:
And here was me hoping that you guys were old enough and wise enough to know better than generalising... :p

lol it's more like experience.
J/K but personally every MAC lover I've ever met and worked with in the graphics arts industry has had a generally similar artist lifestyle and look. Some were are more indy than others and some less but for every person I met that broke the rule there was another right behind them to put it back together. :p

But this article makes me wonder if we're going to see a rash of smuggling technology inside of chocolate now.

I'm speaking from my own experience, too, as well as from - gasp - owning a Macintosh (by the by, Mac is not an acronym, it's an abbreviation ;) ).

I have yet to ever meet one of these stereotype people, actually. :lol:

EDIT: That's a scary thought, about the chocolate. :blink: Can you imagine the warranty claims? :lol:

Customer: I need to replace this device.

Rep: Let's take a loo-- HEY, it's full of chocolate!

Customer: Yeah... that's milk chocolate, I wanted dark chocolate.

It's a real shame that they only sell during the winter, to prevent the goods from melting. Their current stuff is a pre-order listing, due to ship in December. :(

They make neat soaps, too, incidentally, which are year-round, but those are a bit off-topic. :lol:

I suppose smuggling electronics in soap would be considerably more dangerous, too. :p

Haha, quite random, That is a great idea for a gift though.

That makes me think... could I pull off something like that for my girlfriends Pandora when batch 2 arrives :p

Back