Pandoras Shipping To The Wrong Address

sinoth

Website
Visit site
Just giving you guys a heads up that if you've ever had to switch your address with the OP team, there is a very good chance it will go to the wrong address. I've moved twice in two years, and confirmed my change both times with OP -- got a response both times. However, my Pandora was shipped to my second address, NOT the most recent. This is a bad thing, guys! I'm very lucky that my second address happened to be a workplace where people knew how to get in contact with me.

OP, PLEASE BE MORE CAREFUL ABOUT THIS. I know at least one other case of it being shipped to the wrong place. I would hate for an early adopter to lose their Pandora due to it landing at the wrong address and someone thinking "Hey, free Nintendo DS!"

This was actually bound to happen. Keeping track of so many cancellations, changes, and new orders can be mind boggling. I actually contacted the girls right before my order shipped, as I had changed addresses, and was worried it could go to the wrong spot.

Hopefully, this is an isolated incident, and am glad it turned out OK!

Chris

jumpman said:
Hopefully, this is an isolated incident, and am glad it turned out OK!

Thanks, and I hope so too! I've been sweating bullets the past few days worrying about it going to the wrong place, so I've called my previous apartment complex to inform them I may be receiving something, and left contact details just in case. Anyone in a similar situation should do what they can to intercept the package if it appears where it shouldn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
If mine goes to the original address I ordered from rather than my current address (and the one I changed it to) I doubt I'll ever see it ;o

I'm missing the case i ordered with my delivery, its no bother for me as i know they will sort it out. hopefully like you say jumpman it is only a small quantity of orders that have errors.

I never changed addresses but I was worried because I ordered it at work and the email address I used is no longer available to me after leaving the job so a week or two ago I made sure to double check my info with them and send my current contact info.

I hope that they'll ship my package on latest confirmed adress becouse i'm no longer in the country when the Pandora was preordered :] .

When this happens I hope MDave sends mine to me and doesn't decide to keep it for himself :(

Exophase said:
When this happens I hope MDave sends mine to me and doesn't decide to keep it for himself :(

Heh. I doubt he would do that, unless he was expecting one himself.

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:

-God Ginrai

Yeah I don't think he'd do it either, although it'd be pretty funny.

I had checked to ensure that they had the correct shipping address for me several months back. They did, and it was sent here to me. However, I had read at lease one other user posting that their unit had been sent to the wrong address.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that they had at least three different addresses for me at one time or another. Former workplace and former PO Box.

Mine had the correct address but the wrong first name. Didn't notice until I got it home. I wondered why the lady at the UPS depot gave me a funny look when I handed over my ID.

VRAndy said:
Mine had the correct address but the wrong first name. Didn't notice until I got it home. I wondered why the lady at the UPS depot gave me a funny look when I handed over my ID.

Was it a funny name like Reginald or Bartholomew?

'Fraid not. It was "Matthew". Which isn't very funny at all, except that it doesn't match the name on my Driver's License.

Exophase said:
God Ginrai said:

-God Ginrai

Yeah I don't think he'd do it either, although it'd be pretty funny.

I wouldn't do it. I might be tempted to take a peek though :p But I won't open it. I'd send it to you the same as it came to me.

I do have some news of my own though, though I think it got mostly ignored in one of the threads here.

I ordered one a few days ago :p 4000th possibly! Haha.

VRAndy said:
'Fraid not. It was "Matthew". Which isn't very funny at all, except that it doesn't match the name on my Driver's License.
Man, you can't trust those DMV guys to get anything right. ;)

MDave said:
I do have some news of my own though, though I think it got mostly ignored in one of the threads here.

I ordered one a few days ago :p 4000th possibly! Haha.
That's great news MDave! :)

Ah beans, I have put off and put off making sure the OP team has my correct address as I've moved a few times also. I just don't want to bug them but now I think I need to. I'm pretty sure that I wasn't in the first 700 anyway so I doubt someone from my old address got a surprise!

Back