Paypal Help

spray

PSP pwner
Website
Visit site
My ebay auction for my PSP will be ending monday evening.

If the winner is not happy with sending me a cheque, what lengths can i go to to ensure that I don't get fucked over via paypal?

Is it a case of ensuring that delivery is signed for? Will making sure the money is in my actual bank account before positing the item likely to help?

Help me internets!

Are you the buyer or the seller? Your post isn't incredibly clear. It would be good to include the link to the item on ebay as well.

Basically if you can prove it was received by the buyer, you're in good shape. I usually have stuff insured and signed for no matter how small or inexpensive to cover my ass. Just remember that the buyer cant fuck you up if you are clear in your auction in regards to payment methods, shipping methods, etc. Your bank is always on your side, so I wouldn't worry.

-dcgm

If your the seller, always send by recorded or special delivery, otherwise some people will tell Paypal they never received the goods, and Paypal will simply take the money straight back out of your account.

You don't have to ensure the money is in your bank account - being in your paypal account is good enough as long as it's not "pending". Being in your bank account is actually no better, as if paypal refund the buyer and your paypal account hasn't enough funds, it simply goes negative and paypal hassle you for the money.

sorry for the confusion, it's my auction for my psp!

thanks for the info guys, i always send things recorded delivery just for the convenience of insurance and tracking, but it'll be good to know that as long as it's signed for i'm ok!

Back