PCSX-ReARMed8 and Super Zaxxon OS update help

kev187

I love playing PS1 games on the Pandora.

Since i did the Super Zaxxon up date on my Pandora, when I launch PCSX it just freezes the pandora. I have reformatted my SD card and put all the files on fresh and still the same thing.

I downloaded the other Play Station Emulator and it will not recognize any of the file formats I was using for PCSX?

Any solutions? I want to get back to gaming :-D

What clockspeed are you using?

Edit: The new neon optimized graphics plugin in latest PCSX ReARMed will crash if you go over around 800.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am running the latest downloaded version.

I am running at 600mhz I cant get it to do anything, it just freezes on the main screen. I pretty much played this more than anything, no one else any issues?

Wouldn't it be easier he deletes the appdata-directory of PCSXReARMed first and see if it runs?

(be sure to backup your memcard saves before that! For a test, simply rename the directory).

no issues here. Everything is fine.

You probably need a new Pandora
rofl, what?
copy appdata elsewhere, redownload pnd, exchange bios, check for errors on sd card, change plugins on emu, are all viable options to try way before you return pandora. if all else fails, reflash

I am running the latest downloaded version.
Just to be absolutely certain: The latest downloaded version from *where*? I seem to recall that apps.openpandora.org was previously hosting a very outdated version - the current one is 14, not 8. :p

Yup, I was running 8, its what I downloaded from the Pandora App page, I just updated everything from the repo. Excelletn, some games that would not work before, now work :-D

no issues here. Everything is fine.

You probably need a new Pandora

My Pandora is fine, but I will be getting one of those 1ghz models soon enough :-D have had my pandora 18 months, but I did just have to replace the batteries, the LiPo battery was swelling :p not unusual I think, otherwise the Pandora is going strong :-D

Back