phone compatibility

delicator

Still Fresh
i'v nokia xpressmusic, and, with linux, i just can connect like usb memory, but, not sync, or use sms, manage contact, task etc.

Is there someone here, use phone, with all this options ?

If a phone do all this stuff with pandora, I think, I change my lovely nokia.

With a Pandora, all you'll need is an El Cheapo cell phone for calls and text messages. Unless you really need 3G.

With a Pandora, all you'll need is an El Cheapo cell phone for calls and text messages. Unless you really need 3G.
I need 3g :)

But, at my job, we ( :wacko: ) use Exchange for calendar, mails etc... Not a choise, too bad.

But, if i can use my phone to sync exchange, and sync my pandora to my phone, it's heaven ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, not too familiar with the concept of syncing...remind me what exactly gets synchronized again?

Hm, not too familiar with the concept of syncing...remind me what exactly gets synchronized again?
With "nokia pc suite" when i connect my phone to my computer (bluetooth or usb) there sync.

New contacts of phone go into pc, and new contact on pc go to the phone.

Task list, go too in both sens.

etc.

I can write sms with pc, and send to contact or group of contact.

In my case, I take task list, contact, and calendar to my work with (ms)exchange, I had to update my calendar on ms-exchange, and y prefere manage just one.

If I can sync my phone with pandora, I can use it for all my task at work, taking appointment, upgrade list of contact etc.

honestly, that's a tough one, most mobile phones are not linux friendly

but there is wammu app, if only it gets ported, should work.

Wammu dont work with my phone last time i'v check, perhaps, i check it again to be sure.

Has anybody ever tried Magic Jack with the Pandora?

never eard about this one, go search !

edit: search done, and magicjack, not for french people

Last edited by a moderator:
Back