Pico Projector

GizmoTheGreen

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0035CVD6U?ie=UTF8&tag=picoprojector-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0035CVD6U

could be fun if it would work... but with LED as ligh source i bet it isnt that effective (needs a dark dark room)

I have a pico projector on my Beagleboard, its lovely but only something I can use in the evenings .. otherwise its just too dim to see .. I will probably use it to make a rear-projection MAME box at some point ..

I feel no shame in admitting that I clicked "play" several times thinking it was broken.

Butterman said:

Careful, I'm pretty sure that won't work with the Pandora. It's designed to use the BeagleBoard's HDMI output.

I'm looking forward to the ShowWX laser projector as well. But, I doubt that I'll be able to convince the fiancee about its usefulness until after the wedding, and after I am back to being employed. Oh well, at least I've got my HMD to attach to the pandora. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
WizardStan said:
I feel no shame in admitting that I clicked "play" several times thinking it was broken.
Sorry about that. I now linked it to an actual youtube video. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back