Please Help Me ! Its Not A Joke

renejr902

Website
Visit site
im not sure how to explain it. you know my english is not great.

ok i will try to explain it.

Since more than a few months , each time i wen to the gp32x forum to post and read topics. i got a strange problem. i dont know if im the only one. and i dont know what to do to resolve the problem.

when i scroll a page down, sometime i have to scroll down for several seconds before reading the next post in the topic. sometime a topic only have 5 posts. but i have to scroll down several sceonds between each post to read them. and the worst it become very difficult to stop the scrolling at the right place to read the post.

believe it or not , i post very often in gp32x forum and i live with this problem for several weeks without trying to find a solution.

WHATS THE PROBLEM !!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME. IM VERY SERIOUS

if you dont understand my problem i will try to explain it in others words. sorry for my bad english.

I'm using IE (it was IE7 until recently, when I "upgraded" to IE8) and have not experienced these issues. There are other issues with IE8 on other sites, but none here as a result of using IE. I use IE at work too, on various pcs without any ill effects on this site.

beavith said:
I havent used IE in years.
+1 I've been hip to firefox since before 2. I tried using IE8 on someone else's rig & it was so frustrating I couldn't stand it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i use chrome and IE8 as backups. IE8 is okay, it's not so good in some places, decent in others. by no means the best though, it gets by. i can view this forum at least properly.

Xian Long said:
i use chrome and IE8 as backups. IE8 is okay, it's not so good in some places, decent in others. by no means the best though, it gets by. i can view this forum at least properly.
I just got chrome, and i'm really digging it!

Chrome is ok, IMHO, I use Flock, it's compatible with the majority of FireFox addons.

Jourdy288 said:
Chrome is ok, IMHO, I use Flock, it's compatible with the majority of FireFox addons.

I use an unbranded developmental build of FF called Shiretoko - seems to work fine, although get problems sometimes when websites don't recognise the user agent.

lizard808uk said:
Jourdy288 said:

I use an unbranded developmental build of FF called Shiretoko - seems to work fine, although get problems sometimes when websites don't recognise the user agent.

Isn't that just FF3.5?

Peter R said:
lizard808uk said:
Jourdy288 said:

Isn't that just FF3.5?
Yeah, get with the times, 3.7 is where it's at.

Don't forget, if your on a laptop, using IE can give another 7 minutes of browsing time over Firefox :)

amd.png

Back