Please Test This And Let Me Know; Quick Battlejewels Hack

skeezix

Internal Development
Website
www.codejedi.com
hey guys,

I'm on a 4 week stretch of super-no-free-time, but still trying to squeeze in some goodness here or there when I can (hence little minimenu patches of late, Angband, other random stuff :)

I just did a rebuild of BattleJewels as the version that is floating around is a few months old (ie: bundled up mostly before the Pandora started to ship), so had a few quirks; one of which was that it was actually being built in 'demo' mode (theres a level cap, limiting what spells and abilities you can get, etc and so on.)
So this build should be full-mode (no level cap), and have a few minor fixes and tweaks.

As I have no time to test it (I tested it _runs_, but thats it), can someone give it a whirl and make sure all is well? (ie: touchscreen works, d-pad works, etc)

If good, let me know, and I'll upload it to the dl.openhandhelds and app-store in a day or two when I get free time again :)

jeff

edit; doh, thats -> http://www.codejedi.com/pandora/battlejewels/binaries/battlejewels-full-100717.pnd

Heh, well glad I didn't go all gung-ho earlier today then (battery died while I was playing battlejewels ;) )

I'll try and give it some play time tomorrow and let you know if I see anything off :D

P.S. As a note, you seem to be one month in the future skeezix, maybe try hopping in your DeLorean and going 88mph so you can come back and visit us in June, the 6th month ;)

Had a quick play for 15 mins or so and it seems to work just fine.

Back