Plz if possible retrieve order #198 from UPS (LCD screen)

Foxgod

I decided that i want to send my panda in for repairs, after taking a peek inside, i rather not tinker with it,the panda had an accident involving a flying remote, while the panda was flipped open :( that was the last time il let an important device sit in a corner.

I send you an email about it, but i figured i might have more luck contacting you quickly trough a forum post.

Maybe you can retrieve the lcd screen from ups before it leaves germany.

Could you reply the mail you got from Hidden email. Please PM ED if he didn't see the email address ~Wally

Regards,

Frankie.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^Poor boy.Im super careful with my pandora.This is probably the first 1ghz rma ever though.edit woops sorry ed posted from the forum new threads section without looking.

Not possible, sadly. Once it's send, I cannot grab it back from UPS. The only way is that you reject the package, but that does cost me some more shipping costs (for transporting it back).

The best way would be if you grab the LCD and include it in the box when you ship your Pandora back for repairs.

Not possible, sadly. Once it's send, I cannot grab it back from UPS. The only way is that you reject the package, but that does cost me some more shipping costs (for transporting it back).

The best way would be if you grab the LCD and include it in the box when you ship your Pandora back for repairs.

Will do ED, gonna be hard without my pandora :( only just received it, hate my bad luck :(

But my SD2snes is working flawlessly *knocks on floor* so it provides me with plenty of entertainment, theres so many rpg's on the snes i never played, most of them being translated by hackers from japanese to english.

Hi ED,

I received the LCD screen today, and send it together with the Panda to:

Michael Mrozek

Schäffbräustr. 11

85049 Ingolstadt

Germany

Btw, i suspect that besides the screen, the lcd cable is also broken, because the screen still gave a green picture after it got hit by my remote, but shortly after the screen only came up when opening the lid all the way, and failed completely after that.

Back