Pocketsnes 6.5.0 Final Version Released

renejr902

Website
Visit site
Pocketsnes 6.5.0 FINAL VERSION RELEASED

http://www.gp32spain.com/foros/showthread.php?t=68696

i translate with altavista:

Good to all Seeing that it seems that prereleases that it publishes they have given many problems, and as it desires to leave a little pocketsnes to me and to spend a little time to other projects, I publish definitive version 6.5.0. For that you have proven prereleases the changes with respect to these are corrections in the priorities of layers in the way 7 and when loading games in the normal thrower (now the normal thrower replaces the FX) and some optimizations more. The complete listing of changes is: - Optimizations in way 7 and diverse parts of the code. - Addition scaled way of horizontal - Integrated pollux_set Version fast: - Improved the compatibility with some games: to star they ocean, rendering to ranger,… - More compatible games with the audio performance hack: against, axelay,… Normal version: - Emulation of SuperFX and SA-1 - Support to speedhacks by means of the file snesadvance.dat - Two emulation modes of sound: fast and compatible. In order to change from one to another one it is necessary to reinitiate the game.

Back