Point & Click Adventure Recommendations (For Scummvm)

Consequence_9

have you realized that rock stars always seem to l
I recently installed scummvm on my pre & played through 'the dig'; now I'm thirsty for some more games! I'm saving BASS for the pandora, but can anyone recommend some more favorites?

'Full Throttle' and 'Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis'. Awesomeness.

Also 'Beneath a Steel Sky'. That robot is fucking funny.

^^^^^

Basically all of the LucasArts games listed here are awesome, and you can't really go wrong with any of them. You should also check out both of the Broken Sword games and both of the Discworld games. After those and BASS, I'm not too sure. I've heard that the Simon the Sorcerer games are meant to be good, along with I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream and Inherit the Earth: Quest for the Orb. Lure of the Temptress looks pretty cool, although I've not got around to playing it yet.

They aren't point n click, but the AGI games are awesome, particularly Space Quest and Police Quest.

+1 for day of the tentacle and the monkey islands 1 + 2, The indiana games are pretty good also as film tie-ins go.

This thread inspired me to give Scummvm a go on my iPod Touch - it works really well!
The touch screen acts more like a laptop's trackpad, this means you can hover over things and click anywhere on the screen.

I'm playing through The Fate of Atlantis now :D .

Edit: Kay, the resolution/scaling sucks in landscape :(.

I think ScummVM supports I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream. I haven't played it, but I've heard it's very good, and it's based on a story by Harlan Ellison. I'd say that's worth checking out.

Back