Polar Pen - Magnetic pen/stylus

Fzero

Advanced Member
Looks pretty good, for those that like to pen things down often, I'd like one to use at work.

Looks nice, functions as a stylus too, modular, strong magnet ... which itself could be useful to have to hand for those of you who mod and need to lift a screw out a recess or something?

The modular magnets can be used for drawing perfect circles too which I thought was a nice touch

b14f542374d6437a88804d527dd560c5_large.gif

Video

https://d2pq0u4uni88oo.cloudfront.net/projects/640884/video-295323-webm.webm

KS page

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1171695627/polar-pen-both-tool-and-toy-pen-stylus-made-from-m

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! "$578,289 pledged of $14,000 goal"

I think I'll just wait and buy one once they are readily available

unless craig is running it in which case somehow there wont be enough money and they'll need to have a donation drive

They smashed it eh?

I'm sure I'll get my Polar Pen before my iCP2

it doesnt have to be revolutionary to be a good idea. If everything was revolutionary then there would be no merrit to a revolutionary achievement

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you see no beauty, that does not mean others do not either. Dont like it? Dont buy it. simple as that

Yeah, plus some of us are just stationary freaks - check my pens draw at moment :)

2qtajye.png

I need a nice magnetic one to add to the collection

Yeah I have them all :)

3328bb9.png

Just claimed this one too off someone which I had my eye on for a bit ... into the pen-abyss-drawer it goes

125rp0m.jpg

Anyway, I got an update from this KS mentioning the potential dangers of magnets, mainly if ingested, and anyone considering purchasing for an under 14 y/o could review their pledge.

imo there is a lot of useless tat on kickstarter too! generally they aim to solve problems that don't exist!.

Firlefanz
Aber sowas von!  :lol:

Ball-Pens seems to always find their audience, maybe there are still not enough Pens out there. Nice Idea though but not much more than a toy. The huge success indicates ,that there will be more Pens in KS campaigns in the future.  :rolleyes:

Back