Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GeneralNMX and his army of clone robots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

generalnmx

Playful/Fascist Mod
Website
www.matts-hosting.com
I've thought about this, and I think we're never going to get to the state of giving power to the United Nations just like that. I think it's more likely we're going to have some mad super-power, like my own USA, try to take over the world. And either they suceed, or the world defends itself, but comes together enough to form a super-powerful United Nations so the evil USA doesn't try to take over the world again. Of course this is after we gain mutant powers from the radioactive aftermath of the USA's nuclear arsenal.

Seriously, what do you think? How should / will we come together as a world nation? Or will we be long extinct before that?

generalnmx posted on Sep 21 2004 at 12:17 AM said:
I've thought about this, and I think we're never going to get to the state of giving power to the United Nations just like that. I think it's more likely we're going to have some mad super-power, like my own USA, try to take over the world. And either they suceed, or the world defends itself, but comes together enough to form a super-powerful United Nations so the evil USA doesn't try to take over the world again. Of course this is after we gain mutant powers from the radioactive aftermath of the USA's nuclear arsenal.

Seriously, what do you think? How should / will we come together as a world nation? Or will we be long extinct before that?

I think the US will continue its bully tactics for at least another 4 years as things suggest that GWB will be re-elected <_< After that maybe president with some grey matter between his ears will be elected and cool off on the war business a bit. I think there will be continuous wars as usual until a big asteroid comes down and bonks us all.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC posted on Sep 20 2004 at 10:08 PM said:
I think the US will continue its bully tactics for at least another 4 years as things suggest that GWB will be re-elected <_< After that maybe president with some grey matter between his ears will be elected and cool off on the war business a bit. I think there will be continuous wars as usual until a big asteroid comes down and bonks us all.

Bully tactics? Oooh, you mean freeing the oppressed...

DaveC posted on Sep 21 2004 at 02:08 AM said:
generalnmx posted on Sep 21 2004 at 12:17 AM said:

When I heard that GWB might get re-elected, I, in one word, laughed. Shows how uninformed Americans are...

shinneri posted on Sep 21 2004 at 02:52 AM said:

Do you honestly have any idea how bad of a job America is doing in Iraq? You might as well have let Suddam run it at this rate of civilian deaths and economic loss(not really too good with economics but I believe it is only natural).

OK people, remember the topic is about who should rule the world, not what country is being an ass right now. I mean invading Iraq is a far cry from trying to take over the world. Sure it might be some type of prelude to world-wide invasion, but I think that's stretching it.

I think the US will continue its bully tactics for at least another 4 years as things suggest that GWB will be re-elected  <_<  After that maybe president with some grey matter between his ears will be elected and cool off on the war business a bit.  I think there will be continuous wars as usual until a big asteroid comes down and bonks us all.

Freeing the oppressed? Freeing them from living yes. Don't believe the hype. Do you have any idea of how many civilians, you know innocent women, men and children, were killed and mamed by us? Thousands. I wouldn't think you would know as that is not reported on very much. What about all of the other countries with oppressive dictators? Why not blow them up too? Oh wait they are either too tough or don't have any oil for us.

GWB: Attacking Iraq because they have WMD.

Ok no WMD, so we are attacking them to free them, yeah that is it. Wait they are shooting at us and not greeting us with music and throwing flowers.

Ok not freeing them, fighting terrorism yeah that is it terrorism, the ultimate catch all.

Talk about a "flip flopper"

DaveC posted on Sep 21 2004 at 05:17 AM said:

Freeing the oppressed? Freeing them from living yes. Don't believe the hype. Do you have any idea of how many civilians, you know innocent women, men and children, were killed and mamed by us? Thousands. I wouldn't think you would know as that is not reported on very much. What about all of the other countries with oppressive dictators? Why not blow them up too? Oh wait they are either too tough or don't have any oil for us.

GWB: Attacking Iraq because they have WMD.

Ok no WMD, so we are attacking them to free them, yeah that is it. Wait they are shooting at us and not greating us with music and throwing flowers.

Ok not freeing them, fighting terrorism yeah that is it terrorism, the ultimate catch all.

Talk about a "flip flopper"

I agree. Also you can find various other documents and essays on http://www.iraqbodycount.com

hmmm, i believe that soon we will see the world ruled by a number of supranational bodies.

The EU will consolidate its power base to include russia and all former soviet bloc states, too much infighting will prevent it from furthering its cause around the world though.

The USA will eventually have a form of control over the entire American continent, both North and South America will have their own governing bodies which join together under the Banner the "USA".

These two bodies will be very closely linked via NATO.

China will come of age in about 20-50 years time, it will become the worlds new super power. Any country touching its borders (and a fair few from further afield) will be included within its economic and social governing body, it will become and unstoppable force with more wealth than any other body.

Africa will remain doomed, civil war, aids and famine will combine to reduce the population to less than a third of its current levels. The world will then work together to try and put Africa back on its feet, but the gesture will be token and ultimately hollow and the continent left to sort itself out.

The Middle East, tired of interference from Europe and America, Will form a Coalition of the People or somesuch. They will have close links with the chinese power body and thus will ensure that western armies never again set foot on middle eastern soil. Israel is screwed, soon enough the world will stop caring and the middle eastern community will of course come to the aid of palestine, soon the israelites will be the ones living in camps and having walls built around them.

Australia and New Zealand will join together, but then be left floundering, unsure of which body to be a part of. They will eventually remain a duo and become the one voice of free speech.

Oh, and all communism will fall, leaving the world to slowly rot, until it's gone. George Bush will live on mars though.

I prefer the current arrangement to one where we counter balance America's power.

It happened before, and those 50 years of Pax Russicana will be sorely missed, right? :rolleyes:

hahaha, a lot of americas are dumbasses

watching TV the other day and there were many many people saying that they were voting for GWB because he would make sure jobs go to Americans

but the reason companies hire foreigners is because:

a.) they are willing to work
b.) they dont whine about not having jobs
c.) they are willign to get paid less
d.) they won't try to eat the machinery

EDIT: who are the seven dumbasses that voted "No one, we should be forever independant"?

no-offense, i can agree with opinion, but believing this will be possible without mass genocide is foolish

generalnmx posted on Sep 21 2004 at 07:25 AM said:
finty101 posted on Sep 21 2004 at 02:00 AM said:
Dude, where the fucks Ireland?

Isn't that part of Europe?

Lol, Generalnmx sees no future in Ireland. Ireland is just a place in Europe with no significant point of existance in the eyes of GeneralNMX. :p

spray posted on Sep 21 2004 at 07:53 AM said:
hmmm, i believe that soon we will see the world ruled by a number of supranational bodies.

The EU will consolidate its power base to include russia and all former soviet bloc states, too much infighting will prevent it from furthering its cause around the world though.

The USA will eventually have a form of control over the entire American continent, both North and South America will have their own governing bodies which join together under the Banner the "USA".

These two bodies will be very closely linked via NATO.

China will come of age in about 20-50 years time, it will become the worlds new super power. Any country touching its borders (and a fair few from further afield) will be included within its economic and social governing body, it will become and unstoppable force with more wealth than any other body.

Africa will remain doomed, civil war, aids and famine will combine to reduce the population to less than a third of its current levels. The world will then work together to try and put Africa back on its feet, but the gesture will be token and ultimately hollow and the continent left to sort itself out.

The Middle East, tired of interference from Europe and America, Will form a Coalition of the People or somesuch. They will have close links with the chinese power body and thus will ensure that western armies never again set foot on middle eastern soil. Israel is screwed, soon enough the world will stop caring and the middle eastern community will of course come to the aid of palestine, soon the israelites will be the ones living in camps and having walls built around them.

Australia and New Zealand will join together, but then be left floundering, unsure of which body to be a part of. They will eventually remain a duo and become the one voice of free speech.

;) China is becoming technologically advanced ever-so-much right now, it will be much faster than 20-50 years. <_<

www.gp32z.com

mattmagoo posted on Sep 21 2004 at 09:08 PM said:
EDIT: who are the seven dumbasses that voted "No one, we should be forever independant"?

no-offense, i can agree with opinion, but believing this will be possible without mass genocide is foolish
I am going to assume this is trolling, but maybe you are just stupid.

Back