1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Port Requests (NO SOURCE = NO PORT)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mmielke, Nov 11, 2010.

1. ptitSeb

ptitSeb Serial Porter

Here is a short video of OpenRA on my Gigahertz Pandora.

Linux-SWAT and levi like this.
  2. levi

levi Still fresh, damnit!

Someone correct me if wrong, but AIUI, glshim is not included in the Pandora firmware - it's buildable from the github (once updated) and is included in ever PND that uses it - it's purely code with no assets or music so it's quite small in the scale of these things. I guess quite a few people just copy a version out of one of ptitseb's latest ports as well, rather than building it themselves.

And just checking now, it seems I should remember this is no longer called glshim - it's a fork of the old glshim, but now properly called gl4es, targetting the OpenGLES engine of various devices rather than the pure software engine of the parent glshim (which is still in development).

3. ptitSeb

ptitSeb Serial Porter

Hey @shaddim , not sure if you are still interested, but I got TreadMarks to finally run.
    preview1.png
    It does run on the Pandora (see the attached screenshot) but I have some weird rainbow texture on terrain, not sure if it's a but of gl4es or TreadMarks.
    I also got it to run, more or less, on an x86 VM, but the mesa driver seems to be having some issue and I'm missing some textures (intro, sky, but the terrain and tank are there). It does run on 32bits build, not sure it does for 64bits build (you probably need to add "-std=c++11" to the CXX flags).

You can grab the source and try yourself on my repo: https://github.com/ptitSeb/TreadMarks

*EDIT* Ah, I see the github link you provided also had the game runing... Nevermind then.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017 at 9:04 PM
    shaddim and ingoreis like this.
  4. shaddim

shaddim Member