Post A Picture

Fyvve

Website
Visit site
So i got dumped, and i am looking for a new girlfriend. So post your pics. Wives too, i am not too picky about that. But seriously just for fun, post em. And you have to be able to prove carnal knowledge if someone challenges your relationship to the picture. Got that?

diana0ix.jpg

My g/f of nine months, Diana. This was at the senior prom earlier this year.

iignotus posted on Oct 9 2005 at 09:43 PM said:
Oh thanks for the joke post now mine looks stupid <_< :angry:

Haha, no i totally meant for it to be an honest picture posting. not that i dont appreciate the weird woman picture. Speaking of that though, its obviously a woman. Any real man can just sense these things. Not to say you arent a real man, it just that if the shoe fits....

Last edited by a moderator:
Fyvve posted on Oct 9 2005 at 11:02 PM said:
iignotus posted on Oct 9 2005 at 09:43 PM said:
Oh thanks for the joke post now mine looks stupid <_< :angry:

Haha, no i totally meant for it to be an honest picture posting. not that i dont appreciate the weird woman picture. Speaking of that though, its obviously a woman. Any real man can just sense these things. Not to say you arent a real man, it just that if the shoe fits....
I'm not contending whether or not she is a woman (and I'm glad the "real man" in you thinks that a guy is a girl :unsure: ) It's just obvious that that's not a real picture of his girlfriend since there's a website title right on the bottom. Why did your girlfriend insist on leaving you?

My gf broke up with me on Sunday (after 5 years, yay), so I can't really post a pic here.

[/quote]
Why did your girlfriend insist on leaving you?
[/quote]

Look, this thread is not for discussing my relationship failures, its to help ME start a new one. Please, lets get this back on topic.

EvilDragon posted on Oct 10 2005 at 09:52 AM said:
My gf broke up with me on Sunday (after 5 years, yay), so I can't really post a pic here.
Probably because you were too damn evil.

iignotus posted on Oct 10 2005 at 11:54 AM said:
Why did your girlfriend insist on leaving you?

Fyvve posted on Oct 10 2005 at 11:54 AM said:
Look, this thread is not for discussing my relationship failures, its to help ME start a new one. Please, lets get this back on topic.
If you want to start anew, then why are we posting images of our g/fs and wives?

kinda creepy

edit: butchered post

Sam.jpg

Work that one out....

Seriously though, this thread seems a bit perverted

EvilDragon posted on Oct 10 2005 at 03:52 PM said:
:(

Back