Post Here When Your Refund Clears

gibberish

i got the email on tuesday, as of today i still havent actually had the refund.
has anybody physically been refunded yet?

gibberish said:
i got the email on tuesday, as of today i still havent actually had the refund.
has anybody physically been refunded yet?
Crickey have a bit of faith .. it will come .. no one is out to rip you off

Last edited by a moderator:
So with the first emails going out on the 4th, this thread should have some people reporting refunds very soon.

hereitcomes said:
this kind of thing can take up to 3 days to appear in your statement anyway

not to scare out anyone, but it happened to me to notice a transfer on my account only much longer later. Happened bout a month later, but the dates shown was correct, of a month earlier... It's not the usual thing but may happen, since many banks updates transactions (to the customers) monthly.
If may try to call your bank and ask, if you're very gentle they can say if there are "incoming" transactions pending, and details. Those things you won't never see on your online page. :D

Is everyone supposed to get refunded that used a bank transfer? Or only some people?

gibberish said:
Not yet I'm afraid - I figure at least 5 working days based on speculation in other threads so I'll be expecting this in my account around Tuesday next week as I got my refund/reorder email on Tuesday...

faith lol.

I gotta have faith-a-faith-a-faith
I gotta have faith .... BABY!

yeah this is a massive amount of money leaving this bank, wouldnt be surprised if it is 2 weeks before things go through completely, especially with the financial crisis they may be borrowing money from other banks and such so they dont show a downturn in financial holdings.
purely speculation, just hold tight, craig will be well aware of this and not give your position away or anything for not paying them back.

so we'll have our refund before the 14th is that right?
or did you mean that all the emails will have been sent out before the 14th?

Well that's good news. I mean, it would have been better for you if you didn't need a refund obviously but it's good to know that the process is kicking off. One day closer to it all being finished with and forgotten about.

Been a week or so here, still no refund. Not panicking, but I hate having things unresolved (heh). Ah well.

Be cool if we were getting refunded faster, been a week for me already too. I just want to get the money sent again so i can sit back and not do anything, fingers crossed the refunds start pouring in.

Back