Problem With Blu And Power Adaptor

Surfer74

Still Fresh
Hello

Today my BLU arrived and it´s just nice... just one "minor" problem, that I have when I use my power adaptor (with batteries it´s fine btw): The screen has some sort of wave coming from left to right, in the form that the brightness is slightly changing. I have read all posts here regarding power adaptors and I bought a 500 mA power adaptor with a polarity switch and I use negative polarity, so don´t ask. So I wonder if the BLU has a generel problem with power adaptors (i.e. this a known problem) or is maybe my power adaptor just cheap trash, because I paid only 8 Euros for it :D I can play with that "wave"; but it´s quite annoying and I wonder if I harm my BLU if I continue playing with it (my rechargables are just 1200 mA or something, so right now I prolly have to change them every 2h or so, prolly less and thats annoying as well)

thx

ok, I think I found the answer: my adaptor is not "regulated" and that is causing those flickers, even though the unit runs properly else.... got dammit, 8 wasted euros :D

Surfer74 posted on Sep 4 2004 at 12:20 PM said:
ok at I think I found the answer: my adaptor is not "regulated" and that is causing those flickers, even though the unit runs properly else.... got dammit, 8 wasted euros :D
Yeah I did that too and then i broke my 2nd regulated adaptor by leaving it plugged in....

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back