Problems With The Batteries

Jegriva

Website
Visit site
When I bought my second-hand gp32, it came with two rechargeable batteries AA 1.25V 2350mAh. But I haven't any system to recharge them, then I tried to use some non-rechargeable batteries that I've bought in the supermarket (I must say low-budget batteries...). But my Gp32 doesn't switch on with these batteries. Do you know if there's some incompatibilty to certain batteries? :blink:
There is any "feeder" (I don't know if it's the right name :rolleyes: ) for the gp32_console ?

Jegriva posted on Sep 22 2005 at 07:53 PM said:
rechargeable batteries AA 1.25V 2350mAh

WOW 2350mAh :blink:

Read on the rechargable batteries what type they are and buy a charger.

Last edited by a moderator:
yup, just buy a _compatable_ charger for them, using an adaptor sucks ;)

But its really weird though that those batteries are not working, every type of AA battery should work (maybe check the voltage?) :huh:

cheapass chargers are as low as 10$, but rechargables dont last very long with them quality chargers are 50-100$.

the cheapass battrys cant supply enugh a i would say, they may eb great for remotes thorugh, lol :)

PS: i use 2500mah ones :)

Has anyone tried those cheap Powerbest batteries? They are Duracell mock-ups and sell for $1 for 16 pack. For me, it is worth it even though it doesn't have enough energy to play overclocked games and only plays lesser ones for 20 mins max.

JaqMs posted on Sep 25 2005 at 12:20 AM said:
Has anyone tried those cheap Powerbest batteries? They are Duracell mock-ups and sell for $1 for 16 pack. For me, it is worth it even though it doesn't have enough energy to play overclocked games and only plays lesser ones for 20 mins max.
nope, I never buy unrechargebles anyways :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back